Sundays

June 14, 2015

Untitled
Dress: River Island nightshirt dress (similar)
Bracelet: Brandy Pham cylinder bracelet
Rings: Assorted rings from Etsy and Oak + Fort

I love Sundays. It's my favourite day in the week, even though it's the day before the start of a new week and the Monday we all try to avoid. I love Sundays not only because I get to sleep in, but because I can wake up to an often sunlit room and feel immediately rejuvenated. It's a point of reflection for me and time for me to do everything that I love, such as read my magazines, catch up on my social media and blog feeds, and lay around doing simply everything I want or sometimes nothing at all.

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Which day of the week is your favourite and why? I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment