Poolside

September 12, 2015

Poolside (1)
Swimsuit: French Connection mesh swimsuit
Hat: J.Crew Panama hat
Bracelet: Brandy Pham Ella cuff bracelet
Sunglasses: Celine Audrey sunglasses

We started off our vacation in LA with an abundance of sunshine and scorching weather. We stayed in a beautiful apartment in DTLA which had an outdoor pool and sweet amenities, perfect for shoots. The water was so clear and clean, especially since they don’t have many bugs over there. I can’t say I took a dip in the water because I can’t swim, but I did jump in a few times to keep cool!



Poolside (2) Poolside (3) Poolside (4) Poolside (5) Poolside (6) Poolside (7) Poolside (8)

I was really lucky to have Wendy on this LA trip with me because she was able to shoot all of my outfits! I’m also happy to announce that she’s officially full-time YouTubing so if you don’t follow her already (@withwendy), make sure you do so you can learn to sew some impressive designer-inspired pieces!

Photos by With Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment