Pink Field

August 24, 2015

Pink Field (1)
Top: Tobi racerback crop top (similar)
Bottom: ASOS skirt (similar)
Shoes: Zara lace-up heels (similar)
Bracelet: Brandy Pham cylinder bracelet
Rings: Gem & Blue rings (c/o Shop Goldyn)
Bag: Forever 21 lock crossbody bag (similar)

How striking and beautiful is this pink covered park? It was like a pink wonderland featuring a maze that was beyond fun to shoot in. When we decided to shoot at the June Callwood Park, an urban park located in the heart of the Fort York neighbourhood, I was beyond thrilled. I've been meaning to visit this place all summer and had little idea that it was only about a 20-minute walk from where I live.



Pink Field (2) Pink Field (3) Pink Field (4) Pink Field (5) Pink Field (6) Even in the summer months, I'm often in black or darker pieces, but this pink space gave me every reason to throw on my all-white ensemble to create the perfect contrast. I purchased this midi skirt last summer and haven't had the opportunity to wear it until this day. The crossover detailing allowed for just enough skin to be revealed and exuded ultimate ladyism when paired with this racerback crop top and lace-up heels.

Photos by Matthew Clemens Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment