Goldyn

August 3, 2015

Untitled
Top: ASOS white boyfriend shirt (similar)
Rings: Gem & Blue rings (c/o Shop Goldyn)
Bracelet: David Smallcombe cuffs (similar)

Showcasing some beautiful handcrafted pieces from Gem & Blue's collection of delicate gems on shopgoldyn.com. Every piece has been carefully designed and curated for the minimalist. If you've been following me for a while, you will know that I love any kind of simplistic and feminine jewelry, especially if it was 14k gold-filled — simply because it's less likely to tarnish overtime. Most of these pieces are made in either 14k gold, rose gold-filled or sterling silver which is perfect! I paired them with my David Smallcombe bracelet because they're very similar in kind - 14k gold & rose gold-filled, hammered and also very light and delicate. The rings can be worn alone or stackable (which I prefer!). I like to have an assortment of varying sized rings so I can stack them and wear them on different fingers!

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled You can shop the pieces here.

No comments:

Post a Comment