A Touch of Masculine

July 26, 2015

Untitled
Top: Babaton lace camisole
Bottom: Tobi leather shorts (similar)
Bag: Forever 21 faux lock crossbody (similar)
Shoes: Zara heeled sandals (similar)
Hat: J.Crew Panama hat
Sunglasses: H&M cat-eye sunglasses
Bracelet: Brandy Pham cylinder bracelet

There's nothing more feminine than a lightweight camisole trimmed with lace. This has been my go-to top this Summer because of how airy and effortless it is, plus it pairs nicely with these faux leather shorts. I wanted to add a touch of masculinity to this outfit so I topped it off with this J.Crew Panama hat for a tomboy-esque look.

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled When I had long hair, I would barely ever tie it up in a ponytail, but ever since I had it cut short, I've been experimenting with different ways to style my hair. The ponytail has been the easiest, without needing to straighten or curl my hair in the mornings. It also helps to keep me cool, especially on these scorching days.

Photography by With Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment