Parisian-Inspired

June 30, 2015

Untitled
Jacket: Talula Babaton trench coat (similar)
Top: H&M patterned scuba top (similar)
Bottom: Topshop "Leigh" jeans
Bag: Forever 21 lock crossbody
Shoes: Valentino 'Rockstud' patent leather courts
Sunglasses: H&M cat-eye sunnies (similar)

I’ve always been the one against short hair. The last time I remember having short hair was back in seventh grade, right before the yearbook photos. I hated it and vouched that I would never cut my hair short ever again. But somehow last weekend, I walked into the salon and came out with a lob (long bob). I was actually going for a longer version of the lob, but the hairdresser made the cut much shorter than expected before I could stop him.

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

One week in – it’s slowly growing on me and I’m learning to like it. My hope is that within two months, it’ll grow to the length that I want and I’ll be able to dress it the way I want. I did a quick Google search and learned that hair grows half an inch/month and if you flip your hair upside down for 2 minutes each day, it'll grow even faster. Google is always right, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment