Blue Ruffles

June 4, 2015

Untitled
Top: H&M ruffled shirt (similar)
Bottom: Topshop "Leigh" jeans
Shoes: Valentino 'Rockstud' patent leather courts
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Love Crossbody bag
Bracelet: Brandy Pham cylinder bracelet
Sunglasses: CĂ©line Audrey sunglasses

How beautiful is this backdrop? When Fiona and I were looking for a place to shoot last Friday, we stumbled upon this gorgeous empty alleyway surrounded by exposed bricks and high windows. The photos turned out amazing, especially with the pop of colour (which is rare)!

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

As for the outfit, I love every opportunity to mix feminine with masculinity. This ruffled shirt is the perfect blend of both (I just wish that it was less wrinkly!). I've been shopping on a budget since moving out and have been looking out for pieces that are stylish, but also practical. The loose fitting button-up is appropriate for work and also fun for after hours - just button down and let the wind carry the ruffles! This has been my signature style as of late because of the fickle weather. When I step out of the condo in the morning, it's a combination of cold air and sunshine so I've concluded that a loose white shirt and a pair of black jeans is the happy medium for the workweek.

Photos by Fiona Chiu Photography

1 comment: