Bottom: Zara midi skirt (similar)
Shoes: JustFab 'Emmey' heels
Bag: Estoite bespoke clutch
Bracelet: Brandy Pham cylinder bracelet
Lips: Sephora lip stain in "Always Red"
Happy New Year everyone! It's the beginning of a new year and I'm excited for all that is to come in the next 12 months. 2014 was a busy and blurry year, but with that came an abundance of opportunities to work with various brands and people. To name a few:
- Partnered with Saatchi Art to write a post on a piece of beautiful artwork | "Those Lips"
- Had the chance to work with two incredibly talented photographers | Dallas Kwok and Fiona Chiu
- Attended the Thomas Sabo Autumn/Winter 2014 Collection Launch to view their breathtaking pieces
- Attended the Spark Sessions 2014 Fashion and Beauty Blogger Conference and learned a ton about this growing industry
- Attended WMCFW's BMO Fashion Saturday event with Wendy | Coverage from Wendy here
My New Year's Resolution is to focus more of my time on weeknights and weekends on Allure of Simplicity - It's been 5 years in the making, but 2014 was probably the first year where I have decided to stray away from what I've done in the past and adventure into a new realm of fashion blogging. This means, taking it a lot more seriously and networking with people in the fashion and blogging industry and collaborating with more brands and photographers to produce some new content for my readers - Thank you all for your endless support because this blog wouldn't exist with you guys!
Outside of the blog, my favourite travel companion and I took on three new adventures this year to New York City, LA and Montreal. There are still many parts of the world that we would love to visit so I'm excited to see where 2015 takes us!