Little things | The Classic Handbag & essentials

November 23, 2014

Little Things-The Classic Handbag (1)

I've always dreamed of owning a Prada tote. When I accepted my first full-time job offer a little over two years ago, I knew that asides from paying off my tuition debt, one (it was two) of my paycheques will go towards purchasing the Prada Saffiano Lux tote as a way to treat myself after successfully completing 20 years of school. It was the largest purchase I have ever made, but it felt gratifying to reward myself after too many sleepless school nights reading textbooks, countless trips to cubicles of McMaster's Innis Library and consuming way too much jasmine green tea. It was a bag that I could call my own, earned all on my own.

When RueLaLa released their style guide for handbags, it inspired me to share my favorite handbag and what I keep inside. I had one particular bag in mind and it was a tote. The Prada Saffiano Lux tote is beautifully structured made from soft leather and has ample room for all of my weekend essentials. You all know my love for classic pieces and this one is truly a timeless staple for every modern woman. As for the survival items, here they are:

Little Things-The Classic Handbag (5)

Apple iPhone 5s | To be honest, I would be utterly lost without my phone. It's strange to say this, but it is the first thing I grab when I wake up in the morning and the last thing I glance at before bed every night. For the most part, it's really just Instagram that I'm addicted to, but a few other important apps are: Camera, Mail, Whatsapp, Mail+, Evernote and the handy Calendar.

Little Things-The Classic Handbag (2)

The Beauty Bag | Just a few touch-up essentials for when you're on the go. Check out my morning routine featuring some of my holy grail beauty products here.

Little Things-The Classic Handbag (3)

Apple iPad 2 | I don't use my iPad as much as I should, but this device is great for catching up on your favourite blogs and days spent at the coffee shop.

Little Things-The Classic Handbag (4)

L'Occitane Hand Cream | This ultra-moisuturizing hand cream is my absolute favourite and always kept on me, either in my handbag or at work. I love the minimal scent and I haven't found a product that nourishes and moisturizes as well as this one!

4 comments:

  1. treating yourself for all of your hard work really feels amazing! and that bag is a beauty, congratulations :)
    xo
    The Fashionista Bubble

    ReplyDelete
  2. investing in a leather tote is so worth it! you deserve it after all the hard work :)

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birthmark men factory shop funniest joke grass you do, you do cheap barbour international jackets not say how the goal to provoke me what the consequences. thought barbour factory shop themselves out of misery, but suddenly found himself in the other's wrist cheap womens barbour jacket barbour factory shop landed in the hands cheap. cheap laugh, really want to hear the world's barbour barbour factory shop Birthmark men actually dare fooling, cheap little so that mens barbour jacket sale the force, birthmarks men could not help but screams, wrist has been broken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brazil's finance minister said Discount Louis Vuitton the move is to adapt to the new situation of Discount LV Handbags the foreign exchange market and reduce pressure on the currency devaluation of the discount nike jordans real, and to help small banks and enterprises to solve the problem of shortage of funds.

    to curb inflation, the Brazilian domestic interest rates ugg boots have been much cheap christian louboutin higher than christian louboutin the ugg soldes international wholesale jordan shoes level, resulting in a large number of international hot money, discount christian louboutin and cause excessive real appreciation. To this end, Brazil Bags Louis Vuitton in 2012, once the foreign tax uggs outlet credit extended to three-year period. Since then, with Brazil's growing current account deficit, the real devaluation into orbit, the government began to gradually Christian Louboutin Daffodile reduce the tax on foreign loans.

    analysts pointed out that although the Cheap LV Handbags tax credit for foreign exchange rate may play a regulatory Christian Louboutin Bois Dore role, uggs on sale but ugg australia also limits the financing christian louboutin shoes channels for enterprises. Adjust the exchange rate, the final analysis, ugg to christian louboutin remise 50% solve the problem ugg pas cher of cheap jordans high interest cheap nike jordan shoes rates. Brazil's benchmark interest rate Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags is currently 11% of the bank.

    ReplyDelete