For the love of leather

May 4, 2014

For the love of leather (1) For the love of leather (2) For the love of leather (3) For the love of leather (5) For the love of leather (6)
Jacket: Rudsak leather jacket
Top: Club Monaco pocket tee
Bottom: J Brand jeggings
Shoes: Zara leather ballet flats
Bracelet: Saks Fifth Avenue gold gate bracelet
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban folding wayfarers in "tortoise"

I've always stayed true to the 'less is more' saying when it comes to styling. Within the last year, I've learned the importance of having basic pieces in order to build a great wardrobe. Having key pieces in your closet will allow you to style and layer in multiple ways for various occasions. One item that I decided to add to my collection of basics is this Club Monaco pocket tee. Made from a slightly sheer, softer-than-cotton fabric, this simple t-shirt makes for the perfect lazy Sunday wear. All I had to do was throw on a leather jacket, slip into my comfortable leather ballet flats and was ready for a day well spent with my family.

What are some of your favourite basic pieces?

7 comments:

  1. building a wardrobe of good quality basics and some trendy pieces now and then is something I started a little over a year ago and I love it! I always have pieces now that I can just fall back on. Love this outfit, this kind of outfit is one of my faves :)
    xo
    The Fashionista Bubble

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your post! Very interested in your opinion.
    Leatherniche - Black Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for this awesome post. Keep up the good work. I'll be coming back lots.
    Thejacketmaker - Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute girl with leather jackets. I like it... Star trek jacket

    ReplyDelete
  5. jacket look so fashionable on lady nice blog thnaks for the share..
    Place beyond the pines jacket discount shop

    ReplyDelete