Four Years

June 19, 2013

Four Years (1)
Four Years (2)
Four Years (3)
Four Years (5)
Top: Forever 21
Bottom: Forever 21 skirt
Bracelet: David Smallcombe cuffs
Shoes: Zara mid-heel sandals

This past weekend was more than I could ask for: I landed a side fashion marketing opportunity; attended my first ever concert (Taylor Swift!) where the experience left me speechless; and lastly, Terrance and I celebrated our four year anniversary.

In the next few hours, I will be packing away and heading over to YYZ to catch a flight to Las Vegas. I'm expecting many sleepless nights and early wakes, but I have no doubt that it will be a fun-packed 6 days!

5 comments:

  1. love your simple look, it´s so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like an amazing week! congratulations and I'm so very jealous that you got to watch Taylor Swift in concert!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your 4year anniversary!!

    and if your heading to vegas for EDC (or just because) - have an amazing time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the 4 YEARS OF BLISS!! ♥
    Love your photos! SOO PROFESSIONAL!
    I enjoy reading your entries - keep it up dear!

    New follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on four years and also on your fashion marketing opportunity! Can't wait to find out what it is!

    ~Jacy
    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete