French terry and ink blots

August 21, 2012

Ink blots (1) Ink blots (2) Ink blots (3) Ink blots (4) Ink blots (5) Ink blots (6)
{H&M top and sunglasses; Forever 21 French terry jacket; Zara trousers and ballerina flats; Michael Kors watch; c/o David Smallcombe cuffs (buy here); Etsy rings}

Happy Tuesday Everyone! A very casual work outfit to start off the week - I have been wearing this classic French terry jacket non-stop now that the temperature is cooling down. It's a great transition piece into fall and pairs nicely with almost anything in my closet. Since I'm in money-saving mode, I have been trying to avoid new purchases and have been giving my existing clothes some light.

I hope you're all making most out of the last few weeks of summer. Unlike me, I have been spending most of my days in the office and hiding away from the beautiful sunshine and heat. At least I'll be able to enjoy a full week of white sand, palm trees and clear water once I land in Punta Cana on Sunday! I have been kept busy and swamped with work the past few weeks so it will be a well-deserved getaway.

Are you traveling anywhere before the summer ends?

15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am in love with your top! Your outfit definitely makes me want fall to come closer.

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! in love with this :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We both are in saving money mode! It's so hard since a lot of cute fall stuff are displaying at store! the jacket is so cute I can see why you wear it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is so pretty, Aney! And how exciting that you're off to Punta Cana so soon - lucky!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit! So simple and elegant! Visit my blog :)

    xxx

    www.goldandblackk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Aney Mei! your blog is gorgeous, I'm glad to be here :)

    This is s perfect outfit, I love it, and also I love your sunnies.
    I'm going to be your follower!

    See you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only place I'll be traveling to is back to school lol! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing! You look really chic.

    Btw Aney Mei, please check out this new Bloggers Against Social Injustice network!

    Play your part, join us and worldwide bloggers to take a stand against social injustices!

    You can join the Bloggers Against Social Injustice network today & help us make a difference for those whose voices are not being heard!

    There are different events Bloggers Against Social Injustice hosts to help educate and fund change to help end atrocities like sex trafficking (AKA slavery!) but to really turn heads, we need your help!

    I really hope to see you there.It's just a click away and you can make this world a better place.

    * We have GFC, bloglovin, twitter and FACEBOOK too! ^_^ *

    Check the website out today @ http://bloggersagainstsocialinjustice.blogspot.com

    Cassandra
    backtofive
    Bloggers Against Social Injustice

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so jealous! What a great time to plan a beach holiday -- just as it's cooling down here. Genius! I'm doing the exact opposite and am about to head somewhere that it's winter right now. What was I thinking?
    I love the top and pants. SO super cute and fits perfectly with the mood I've been in this week as well.
    I hope you have an amazing trip!!

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a stunningly beautiful outfit. Adore those pants - the fit is perfect on you!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous outfit! That jacket is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh I love this outfit, so cute and pulled together :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete