Wasn't it beautiful runnin' wild 'til you fell asleep

September 20, 2010









H&M top and trousers, Zara loafers


Feels like the only time I had in the past week was enough for me to light up a vanilla-butter scented candle and relieve the built up stress to Taylor Swift’s “Innocent”. I have been kept busy and awake to be bothered by all the readings and extra curriculars in order to stay ahead. I apologize for my absence and lack of replies/posts, but do expect more (or should I say less) coming ahead.

I wish I could be less of an anxious kind of individual, but I don’t expect to see a sudden change ahead. The stomach filled with butterflies won’t seem to disappear. I always seem to be stressing myself over nothing. I’m the type of person who would worry over an exam after having it written. Not exactly the person you would like to hang around upon finishing a final (ha).

At least my weekends aren’t exactly the worse. I managed to spend quite a bit of time over the weekend with Terrance and the rest with my family. Terrance and I, along with his best friend tried Ippai, a Japanese fusion cuisine for the first time. It was quite similar to Guu in terms of the dishes they had, but they also had their infamous ramen and sushi bar. I ordered the Japanese fried udon with salmon, a set of dynamite rolls, and an order of vegetable tempura. Terrance ordered the level four spicy ramen, which was possibly the worse decision he ever made in life. He barely finished it and had to water it down with hot water. His friend also ordered the spicy ramen, but he made a wiser choice and left it as it was. Overall, the experience was great (I would prefer Guu though) and I would definitely return for the combo for two.

I also purchased a pair of Michael Kors Carney riding boots after thinking long and hard about it. Having tried it on for four times has got to mean something. I’m still waiting for them to arrive at the store, but once I pick it up I’ll share it with you guys.

Oh, and yes I have finally dyed my hair dark brown :)!

17 comments:

  1. What a cute outfit! I am looking forward to see your MK boots. I bet they're gorgeous. I love your dark brown hair color. It suits you well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new dark brown hair you are sporting.
    I always wished I had dark brown hair!
    You looks amazing in the classic black and white.

    xxL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pants! They look super comfortable.

    Tempura is my dietary downfall and that picture is making me want to take my dinner break at work a.s.a.p

    I hope to see those boots on here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those trousers!! You look gorgeous! Lovely pictures...

    xo
    Sands

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your pants! they look great on you! and mmmm all this food looks delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the slightly darker hair really suits your skin tone.

    check out my latest giveaway!

    www.chasedakota.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that shirt!
    LOL
    washed it down with hot water? doesnt that make it worse?

    ReplyDelete
  8. really beautiful top! i've been on the hunt for the perfect riding boots too, i look forward to seeing yours.

    http://nothingbutapackofcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your top! it's so cute and romantic and reminiscent of dalmatians

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful top you're wearing!

    xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. girl, you've looked amazing, love your blouse.

    and have to say that I'm hungry just from looking at what you've eaten.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair looks amazing honey,and I also adore your shirt. Lovely post,dear one :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your lucky that at least you and your boyfriend can go out to eat on the weekends! all my bf does on the weekend is work, so I pretty much only get to see him when we are in school together. =( School sucks, I just can't wait until it's over. I miss summer already!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i am in love with the michael kors carney boots as well, their the perfect pair of riding boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit - I love the way you make black and white look soft and feminine. And I also I love the new hair colour - kind of mysterious and very sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. mmmmmm I love food posts lol

    femmeennoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. VERY nice outfit and gorgeous photos! That food looks delicious :)

    feel free to check out my blog:
    www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete