As our fingers entwine

November 1, 2009



Alexander Wang babydoll dress, f21 heels

















The boyfriend took me out to a beautiful restaurant for my birthday, called Scaramouche. Ordered a chocolate martini which I couldn't finish sadly.. haha And he had two glasses of wine (which he eventually puked out because he's soft). The view was breathtaking - only wish I could have taken photos. I was afraid of turning on the flash because it was so crowded in there and I didn't want to draw any attention. I apologize for the horrible photos - I wish they could have turned out better myself. We both had a delicious meal though - it was too filling. I enjoyed the fresh peppercorn fettuccine and he had steak frites. For dessert, we had the coconut cream pie and creme brulee. Thanks for the amazing dinner and making my birthday more than I could ever ask for darling.

4 comments:

  1. You and your boyfriend are so cute together. - You look gorgeous in your dress and I absolutely love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. levely pics. i wish you a happy b-day. your dress is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah aww that's so cute. you guys are an adorable couple!
    my bf has told me of his drinking & puking adventures. haha

    xx

    ReplyDelete