Trickling beauty

August 29, 2009


Yet another one of those gloomy, rainy days. Seems like the Summer was filled with nothing more other than these. Anyways, I haven't been updating much lately because my days and nights have consisted of nothing besides work. But, it was my last shift yesterday .. and I miss it already. Well, not so much the work but more so the people. Went out with the coworkers last night for my going away and it was great. They really did try to get me trashed, but I gave up before I was halfway there. Ordered a O La La (gone wrong) martini at work (Spring Rolls) and it was delicious. I didn't know what to order at first so I picked up the drink menu for the first time and only to find myself figuring out that I have been making my O La La martini wrong the entire time haha, oh wells. So I decided to try the martini myself .. my way (but altered once again just for my taste). Instead of having it mixed with Captain Morgan coconut rum, Peach Schnapps, mango juice, and pineapple juice, I mixed it with Captain Morgan coconut rum, mango puree, pineapple juice, mango juice and Island Originals passion mix. Oh, and I rimmed the glass with sugar - mmm. And to garnish, I threw in a cherry. It tasted almost as if there were no alcohol in it .. and that is the way I like it haha. Later that night, I went out with the coworkers to Last Call, a bar & lounge. My coworkers ordered me a Flaming Lamborghini and a Blow Job. And after that, I couldn't take anymore because I'm a softy. My friends got me another Blow Job, a Sex on the Beach, and a shot of Baileys but I couldn't take anymore and instead, went to puke.. yayyyy! Never again. Regardless, it was a night to remember. They are sweethearts and I will miss them dearly .. It makes me want to reconsider taking the job back next Summer, but then again I might want to switch into retail since it will be more relevant as to what I want to do in the future - And that would be Fashion Marketing, I think. / I just got home from dinner with the boyfriend and his friend. Had quite a productive day today (thank god I didn't have a hangover). Went in for my Ortho appointment this afternoon and was told that my braces weren't going to come off for another 2-3 months .. boo. Asides from that, we went up to Waterloo to paint my boyfriends place - it was the sketchiest place, ever. Well, I could say that it looked slightly better after the paint job but I didn't like it much. At least he will most likely be moving out in eight months, after he finishes his two terms. It's been a tiring day so goodnight darlings!

Love,
Aney

1 comment:

  1. For a lot of, this can be a breathtakingly awesome view, as well as in the exact same rolex replica uk period other people may totally not really realize this. We assume which many people may query LABEL Heuer's reasoning within attempting to fake rolex sale push the tourbillon the place where a tourbillon did not have to be, whilst others is going to be annoyed the reason why LABEL Heuer did not proceed additional as well as such as much more problem to the V4T. Perhaps those individuals didn't remember exactly how hard it had been to find the unique Monaco V4 view actions fake omega uk operating to begin with. LABEL Heuer is constantly on the place lots of work in to it's highest-end items, the industry good point. Nevertheless, We do not would like LABEL Heuer to get rid of concentrate on their own breads as well as butter entry-level listed wrist watches that permit such things as the actual LABEL Heuer Monaco V4 replica watches sale Tourbillon in order to actually be produced. As a result, LABEL Heuer hasn't introduced a particular restricted release quantity, and so i fake breitling sale believe how the Monaco V4T is going to be create not really included in a restricted release, but instead inside a reduced manufacturing quantity every year.

    ReplyDelete