A dustland fairytale

August 9, 2009













Took a little perfect getaway with the boyfriend and a few of his friends yesterday to Wasaga Beach :) The weather wasn't the greatest, but at least the sun was still shining. Had a small barbecue which was pretty chills. / The summer was filled with laughters, smiles and little escapes. I don't regret a single second of this summer because if I come to think of it, I actually did do a lot. Just skipped the trip to New York that we planned for this Summer. I hope the boyfriend and I will be able to go to Cuba for our reading week in February - that would just make everything perfect..

4 comments:

  1. your pictures are so amazing and you and your bf are adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. that beach looks amazingly clean from that first picture! lol that's cause theres no sand in that picture is there? :( pretty sunset! love how i'd rather comment here than on fb :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi aney (: do you know what I'd say? :D love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shots!awee..i've been dying tp got there but it's so far0.o

    ReplyDelete