Sweet amore

July 22, 2009

Tonight was the sweetest night ever. The boyfriend picked me up and "we" (he) hoped to watch Harry Potter, but "sadly" it was not playing at the theatre we went to. However, we still managed to catch "I love you, Beth Cooper". The movie was good, but it wasn't great. That wasn't the part that made my night though. The awe-inspiring part was when my boyfriend started smiling to himself and then secretly slipped me a piece of paper .. which printed, "I Love You" (inspired by the music video, "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift). Never expected it, but it was the sweetest thing that happened to me. I feel honored to be the first girl he has ever said I love you to. His words always finds a way to melt my heart. He's the sweetest boyfriend/bestfriend and I love him dearly. I'm glad we both decided to take the risk of turning our best friendship into a relationship. My heart is yours to keep.




TNA wifebeater, Urban Outfitters skirt, F21 tights, F21 printed scarf, Aldo heels, Nude purse

Oh, and I also purchased this lovely Shu Uemura 24K Gold Limited Edition eyelash curler from Sephora :)

1 comment: