Brunella

June 13, 2009

Steven by Steve Madden "Brunella"

Source: Steve Madden

Picked up these babies today from the store and they're gorgeous and worth every penny :) They were originally $149.95, but I picked them up on sale for $109.95. I absolutely adore the ruffles the most - it's so adorable along with the colour and the skinny ankle strap. Can't wait to wear them! On a side note, I began shredding a few shirts of mine and as crazy as it may sound, I kind of enjoyed it. It took about three to four hours to finally complete one of my pieces, but I was happy with the results. I should have been studying at that time, but instead I was shredding until six in the morning. .. I'll post up a few photos when I get the chance.

2 comments:

  1. The shoes look great! I think I saw some at TJMax also but i'm not sure how much they were. I want to see the gap collection also.

    BTW, Yes i think the shipping would cost more but most importantly you are right, the length of the jeans might not work out. Thanks for your inputs though hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!
    X, www.fashion-nerdic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete