Beautiful weather

April 18, 2009

After months of brutal weather, a nice day has finally come along. However, it does sadden me that I don't get to enjoy the beautiful sun because I'm trapped inside my res studying. So far, I have finished two finals, but I still have two more to go. In the past few weeks, I haven't been able to sleep until 7-8AM .. talk about insomnia. In the mean time, it leaves me with all the time to study and browse around.

I came across the new Wilfred SS '09 collection and I absolutely loved it! I can't wait til I get to go back to Toronto to shop !!


Wilfred Cotton Blouse

WIlfred Silk Cotton Men's Shirt Dress

Wilfred Silk Romper

Wilfred Wash Linen Boyfriend Blazer

1 comment:

  1. Biver decided with this since the Ferrari romantic relationship omega replica sale had been therefore vital that you Hublot, these people truly place their own period in to ensuring these products had been hublot replica sale incredible. Later on within 2013 Hublot experienced an additional shock by having an up-to-date Large Boom which constructed about the Ferrari view. Utilizing training discovered using the Large Tote Ferrari, Hublot lastly attempted to create the actual Large Boom along with most of the exact same functions as well as elements. We really believe that Hublot may rolex replica watches still create the initial Large Boom with regard to at some point. Because of this I can not declare that the actual 2013 Large Boom UNICO is really a alternative, but instead it's a good up-to-date design that individuals that loved the actual Large Boom within 2005 could possibly would like to get these days. Utilizing a situation really omega replica uk like the Ferrari view, the actual Large Boom UNICO is actually 45mm broad (really forty five. 5mm) as well as longines replica uk includes a few of the functions all of us cherished about the Large Boom Ferrari, like the pusher about the carry framework which functions being an simple discharge for that straps (to help you exchange all of them).

    ReplyDelete